This is a great salad which we think balances out meat dishes perfectly.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 small heads of romaine lettuce
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- a few coriander leaves to taste
- 2 dessert spoons of chopped chives
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 dessert spoon of oil of your choice, olive, rapeseed, etc.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice, chop and slice all the ingredients up after washing and drying them
- Mix all together in a large bowl
To make the dressing;
- cut your lemon in half and squeeze the juice out, if you don’t have a lemon squeezer then you can dig a teaspoon into the lemon and twist it around.
- add the oil and salt a pepper to taste mix well and add to the salad just before serving