This is a delicious fish dish, see the video where we use salmon with the herbs as an alternative, giving you a taste sensation!
Ingredients for the fish
- 480g firm white fish, like cod /monkfish or a more robust fish like tuna or salmon
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped lemon thyme and dill, or herbs that you love and as much as you like!
- 2 dessert spoons of olive oil
- ½ tsp marigold stock powder (optional)
- A couple of tablespoons of Chef Bernie Mango & Chilli Sauce
- Divide your fish into 4 pieces for 4 people:
- 120g per person.
- Marinade the fish by placing in a flat container and covering with all the ingredients including the oil. Rub the mixture into both sides of the fish.
- Cover & place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cook on the grill for 4 -6 minutes or until cooked through, turning once or twice.
- Serve with a good dollop of mango chilli sauce
Chefs Tip: If you are having this with lots of other dishes cut the amount down to 80-100g per person.
Ingredients for the coleslaw
- 200g white cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 100g red cabbage
- 4 dessert spoons of your favourite mayonnaise
- A sprinkle of chives or herbs of your choice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Wash the ingredients.
- Using a food processor with a fine to medium slicer, process the cabbage. Change the blade to a grating one and grate the carrots.
- Put all the ingredients together and mix in the mayonnaise, then cover and place in the fridge to chill.
- When you’re ready to serve garnish with some herbs and an extra dollop of mayonnaise.
- Chefs Tip: If you prefer a very fine coleslaw use the fine blade to process the cabbage
Check out the video below to see how we put it together a variation of the above dishes.