Spice up your Christmas leftovers with our amazingly tasty Turkey Coconut Curry dish. Transform your cooked meat into something special. Our turkey treat takes just 5 minutes to prepare and you can put your feet up while it cooks! Merry Christmas!
Serves 4 – Prep time 5 minutes – Cook time 30 minutes
- 500g turkey, cooked and cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 8 new potatoes
- 2 shallots
- Coriander to garnish
- A splash of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup coconut water or vegetable stock
- 1 jar of Chef Bernie’s Tropical Curry Coconut Sauce
- Wash and boil the potatoes until almost cooked (approx 15 mins). Remove from heat, drain and carefully cut into small chunks.
- Slice the peppers and shallots.
- Put the olive oil in a deep heavy bottomed pan or skillet, add in all of the vegetables including potatoes. Stir and then cook for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Add the cooked turkey and Chef Bernie’s Tropical Coconut Curry Sauce, bring to boiling point and stir. Turn the heat down to simmer and replace lid.
- Simmer for a further 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until everything is piping hot.
- Add the coconut water or vegetable stock and stir.
- Taste for salt. Serve and garnish with coriander