Chef Bernie’s Cosy Caribbean Live COOKIN’
Come and join us at our next event for a cosy evening of traditional island flavours. As we move into Autumn, Chef Bernie will be sharing his heart and soul warming Caribbean comfort food.
With the colder weather closing in, our next Live COOKIN’ event is the perfect excuse to spend some time warming up with Chef Bernie’s homemade flavourful menu.
Chef Bernie will show you how to make the most of nature’s harvest, giving you the chance to try the flavours of the season with a Caribbean twist.
What’s for Supper?
- A warming welcome drink of ‘local juice’ and tasty dipping snacks
- Fragrant mahi-mahi Fish Tea appetiser with Chef Bernie’s special cheesy dumplings
- Spicy, soupy Veggie Pepperpot stew, infused with mild spices and rich flavours of coconut milk
- Insanely scrumptious slow cooked Caribbean Curry Goat, full of tenderness and flavour
- Traditional St Lucian Ground Provisions – delicious Autumnal dasheen, yam and plantain
- Rice ‘n’ peas ‘n’ ting
- Tropical Crispy Sunshine Salad
- Chef Bernie’s special Banana Cake & ice cream with a Chef Bernie’s Banana Ketchup twist
So put on your woolly jumpers and head down to snuggly Sauce Central, where a warm Chef Bernie welcome is always on the menu!
Tickets are just £19.95 or £14.95 for VIP Sauce Club Members (inc vat & fees).
Your ticket includes our cookery demonstrations, your mouth-watering supper, our Cosy Caribbean Cookbook (PDF download of the evening’s tasty recipes). VIP Sauce Club Members also receive a 20% off discount code, emailed one week before the event to use any time in October as many times as you like! For more information about joining our VIP Sauce Club click here.